Every American will have access to private sector solutions for health insurance and other related products and services of insurance professionals.
The mission of NCAHU is to improve its members' ability to meet the health insurance and other related products and services needs of all Americans through education, advocacy and professional development.
NCAHU Code of Ethics
- To hold the selling, servicing and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a profession and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those who I serve.
- To respect my clients' trust in me, and to never do anything that would betray their trust and confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- to present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary to ensure the sound insurance coverage of the public I serve.
- To use no advertisingg that I know may be false of misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal or State in which I practice, and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my client.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices that my reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to writing a policy.
- To extend honor and professional conduct t my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers and the company or companies whose products I represent.