Our chapter has organized our monthly meeting schedule for the year, and one of our main focuses is on making sure that we are providing value to our members. In spite of the challenges that the pandemic has presented us, we are determined to show our membership that being a member of NAHU is more valuable now than ever.
We have 10 meetings scheduled for the year, and as of right now they are tentatively all scheduled as virtual. If conditions change as the year progresses, we will gladly convert those later meetings to in-person gatherings.
Our topics cover a wide spectrum so we are appealing to everyone. For example, we will have meetings that cover the following:
- a primer on how to get the most out of running your business in a digital/social environment
- an update on what to expect for the next ACA open enrollment
- an overview of the Rx crisis as it relates to the cost of medication and what can be done to correct it.
- funding options for group policies
- a legislative update on what is happening in Washington and Raleigh that affects how we do business
- new trends in Medicare and some creative benefits that may be coming our way
These topics are pertinent to most people in our chapter, Whether you work in under 65 health insurance, group insurance, ancillary coverage, or Medicare, we will offer some timely and important information.
As a member, if you have an idea, or know someone who would be a great presenter, please let us know and we'll find a way to fit that person into our plans.
Stay warm, and stay safe!