This time of year is always an exciting time. We look forward to the new year with enthusiasm and hope, and plan for bigger and better things. Of course there are some "unknowns" ahead in 2021 so making plans is a bit more of a challenge. Maybe instead of goals "written in stone" it might be a better strategy to write more general objectives, and then let our team figure out a way to achieving those objectives.
So here's what we need to accomplish, (by some creative and/or traditional means):
- embrace technology and facilitate meeting attendance and keeping members informed
- provide an array of topics that appeal to a wide variety of members
- continue with a more personal touch of phone calls and outreach to current members
- acknowledge our sponsors and integrate them into our monthly activities
- lay the groundwork for future leadership teams to have success
- never lose the perspective that NAHU needs it members, and its members need NAHU!
Hope you all have a wonderful and successful 2021!