July 20 and July 27 from 9AM - 12:00 noon.
We are committed to providing you with the resources you need to have a better understanding of Medicare! For NCAHU members who register, you will receive a voucher for 6 free CE hours from InternetCE. For non-members, you will get a voucher for 3 free CE hours.
Some of the topics include!
* Show me the money! Gives a closer look at how MAPD plans are developed and bid.
Presented by Blue Cross of NC.
* Your Medicare/Social Security questions answered.
Presented by NCAHU member Warren Coble, a 20+ year former employee of the SSA
* Fraud, Waste, and Abuse. The costs are staggering, and the NCDOI will present some ways to protect Medicare, and your clients!
* Medicare legislative update, presented by NAHU's own John Greene.
* New and exciting benefits coming to MAPDs
* How to market Medicare in the digital world, present by Carolina Senior Marketing.
* Star ratings and the role that agents play in affecting them, presented by Cigna.
* The soaring price of medicine - there's much more to it than you imagined!
Presented by NCAHU's legislative authority Greg Stancil